Report NEP-CBE-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giacomo Degli Antoni & Marco Faillo, 2009. "Common reason to believe and framing effect in the team reasoning theory: an experimental approach," Econometica Working Papers wp15, Econometica.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00435110_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Greg Barron & Giovanni Ursino, 2009. "Underweighting Rare Events in Experience Based Decisions: Beyond Sample Error," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia dell'Impresa e del Lavoro ieil0054, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Jain, Tarun & Narayan, Tulika, 2009. "Incentive to discriminate? An experimental investigation of teacher incentives in India," MPRA Paper 18672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:csr:wpaper:0902 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jonathan Maurice & Marc Willinger & Agathe Rouaix, 2009. "Income Redistribution and Public Good Provision: an Experiment," Working Papers 09-12, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jun 2011.
- David Reinstein & Gerhard Reiner, 2009. "Desert and Tangibility: Decomposing House Money Effects in a Charitable Giving Experiment," Economics Discussion Papers 680, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Stefania Ottone, 2009. "Third-party Punishment is more effective on Women: Experimental Evidence," ThE Papers 09/08, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00435090_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hahn, Jinyong & Hirano, Keisuke & Karlan, Dean, 2009. "Adaptive Experimental Design Using the Propensity Score," Working Papers 59, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Bruno Deffains & Claude Fluet, 2009. "Legal Liability when Individuals Have Moral Concerns," Cahiers de recherche 0951, CIRPEE.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00428918_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:ijn_00436719_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore