Report NEP-CBE-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amy King & Andrew Leigh, 2009. "Beautiful Politicians," CEPR Discussion Papers 616, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2009. "A neurolinguistic approach to performativity in economics," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 123, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Ondrej Rydval & Andreas Ortmann & Sasha Prokosheva & Ralph Hertwig, 2009. "How Certain Is the Uncertainty Effect?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp385, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- John Bone & John D Hey & John Suckling, 2007. "Do People Plan?," Discussion Papers 07/31, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Andreas C. Drichoutis & Rodolfo M. Nayga, Jr. & Jayson L. Lusk & Panagiotis Lazaridis, 2009. "When a risky prospect is valued more than its best possible outcome," Working Papers 2009-12, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Block, Joern & Sandner, Philipp & Spiegel, Frank, 2009. "Do risk attitudes differ within the group of entrepreneurs?," MPRA Paper 17587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph Brunner & Jacob K. Goeree, 2009. "Wise crowds or wise minorities?," IEW - Working Papers 439, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- ap Gwilym, Rhys, 2009. "Can behavioral finance models account for historical asset prices?," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/17, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Item repec:dpr:wpaper:0736r is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gilles le Garrec, 2009. "Feeling guilty and redistributive politics," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2009-22, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).