Report NEP-CBE-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Corazzini & Sebastian Kube & Michel André Maréchal & Antonio Nicolò, 2009. "Elections and deceptions: an experimental study on the behavioral effects of democracy," IEW - Working Papers 421, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich, revised Aug 2013.
- Poutvaara, Panu & Jordahl, Henrik & Berggren, Niclas, 2009. "Faces of Politicians: Babyfacedness Predicts Inferred Competence but Not Electoral Success," Working Paper Series 803, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Katherine L. Milkman & Mary Carol Mazza & Lisa L. Shu & Chia-Jung Tsay & Max H. Bazerman, 2009. "Policy Bundling to Overcome Loss Aversion: A Method for Improving Legislative Outcomes," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-147, Harvard Business School, revised Dec 2009.
- Elinder, Mikael, 2009. "Correcting Mistakes: Cognitive Dissonance and Political Attitudes in Sweden and the United States," Working Paper Series 2009:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Punishment – and beyond," IEW - Working Papers 418, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Hauge, Karen Evelyn & Brekke, Kjell Arne & Johansson, Lars-Olof & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Svedsäter, Henrik, 2009. "Are Social Preferences Skin Deep? Dictators under Cognitive Load," Working Papers in Economics 371, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Nikiforow, Marina, 2009. "Does training on behavioral finance influence fund managers' perception and behavior?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-419, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- McArdle, John J. & Smith, James P. & Willis, Robert, 2009. "Cognition and Economic Outcomes in the Health and Retirement Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 4269, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bauer, Michal & Chytilová, Julie, 2009. "Women, Children and Patience: Experimental Evidence from Indian Villages," IZA Discussion Papers 4241, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pavlo R. Blavatskyy & Wolfgang R. Köhler, 2009. "Lottery pricing under time pressure," IEW - Working Papers 422, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Schuster, Stephan, 2009. "An Algorithm for the Simulation of Bounded Rational Agents," MPRA Paper 15942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hägglund, Pathric, 2009. "Experimental evidence from intensified placement efforts among unemployed in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2009:16, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Grepperud, Sverre & Pedersen, Pål Andreas, 2009. "The Crowding-Out of Work Ethics," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2001:4, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Lundborg, Petter & Nystedt, Paul & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2009. "The Height Premium in Earnings: The Role of Physical Capacity and Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 4266, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Hugh-Jones & David Reinstein, 2009. "Secret Santa: Anonymity, Signaling, and Conditional Cooperation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-048, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Alistair J. Wilson & Emanuel Vespa, 2012. "Communication With Multiple Senders and Multiple Dimensions: An Experiment," Working Papers 384, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2012.
- Abeler, Johannes & Altmann, Steffen & Kube, Sebastian & Wibral, Matthias, 2009. "Gift Exchange and Workers' Fairness Concerns: When Equality Is Unfair," IZA Discussion Papers 4262, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).