Report NEP-CBE-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giulio Bottazzi & Giovanna Devetag & Francesca Pancotto, 2009. "Does Volatility matter? Expectations of price return and variability in an asset pricing experiment," LEM Papers Series 2009/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2009. "Choice by Lexicographic Semiorders," IZA Discussion Papers 4046, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Britta Herbig & Andreas Glöckner, 2009. "Experts and Decision Making: First Steps Towards a Unifying Theory of Decision Making in Novices, Intermediates and Experts," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_02, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2009. "On Inequity Aversion - A Reply to Binmore and Shaked," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 256, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Douadia Bougherara & Sandrine Costa & Gilles Grolleau & Lisette Ibanez, 2009. "Does aversion to the sucker's payoff matter in public goods games?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-08, INRA UMR SMART.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:08-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:01-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert Jiro Netzer & Matthias Sutter, 2009. "Intercultural trust. An experiment in Austria and Japan," Working Papers 2009-05, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Dirk Engelmann & Guillaume Hollard, 2009. "A Shock Therapy Against the “Endowment Effect”," Discussion Papers 09-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2009. "The Psychological Attraction Approach to Accounting and Disclosure Policy," MPRA Paper 14046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Basit Zafar, 2009. "An experimental investigation of why individuals conform," Staff Reports 365, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00349462_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Colander & Hans Föllmer & Armin Haas & Michael Goldberg & Katarina Juselius & Alan Kirman & Thomas Lux & Birgitte Sloth, 2009. "The Financial Crisis and the Systemic Failure of Academic Economics," Discussion Papers 09-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:11-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore