Report NEP-CBE-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Cayla, 2008. "Learning, Rationality and Identity Building," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00340832, HAL.
- Subhasish Dugar & Haimanti Bhattacharya, 2008. "The Power of Reasoning: Experimental Evidence," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_20, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Dur, Robert, 2008. "Gift Exchange in the Workplace: Money or Attention?," IZA Discussion Papers 3839, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Valente, 2008. "Pseudo-NK: an Enhanced Model of Complexity," LEM Papers Series 2008/26, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1057 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00340459_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mariko Klasing, 2008. "The Cultural Roots of Institutions," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-24, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Paul Fudulu, 2008. "The Economic Performance of Great Religions," Papers on Economics of Religion 08/05, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Item repec:pri:cheawb:1024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:rpdevs:1072 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2008. "BEHAVIOURS OF CONSERVATION ORGANIZATIONS AND THEIR ENVIRONMENTAL IMPLICATIONS. Analysis based on New (and not so new) Institutional Economics," Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources Discussion Papers 6185, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Derek Pyne, 2008. "A Model of Religion and Death," Papers on Economics of Religion 08/06, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- C-René Dominique, 2008. "Behind the 2008 Capital Market Collapse," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_17, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.