Report NEP-CBE-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmit Segal, 2006. "Motivation, test scores and economic success," Economics Working Papers 1124, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2008.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00267975_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00275734_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00304283_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00333521_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- de Langhe, B. & Sweldens, S.T.L.R. & van Osselaer, S.M.J. & Tuk, M.A., 2008. "The Emotional Information Processing System is Risk Averse: Ego-Depletion and Investment Behavior," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-064-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Lacetera, Nicola & Macis, Mario, 2008. "Social Image Concerns and Pro-Social Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 3771, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dirk Engelmann & Urs Fischbacher, 2008. "Indirect Reciprocity and Strategic Reputation Building in an Experimental Helping Game," TWI Research Paper Series 34, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Martha Starr, 2008. "Consumption, sentiment, and economic news," Working Papers 2008-16, American University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00176025_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765013612 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael W.M. Roos & Wolfgang J. Luhan, 2008. "Are Expectations Formed by the Anchoring-and-adjustment Heuristic? – An Experimental Investigation," Ruhr Economic Papers 0054, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00175266_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore