Report NEP-CBE-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2008. "Consistency in Organization," Discussion Papers in Economics 6569, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00331753_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- A. van Witteloostuijn & K.S. Muehlfeld, 2008. "Trader personality and trading performance : A framework and financial market experiment," Working Papers 08-28, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bruno S. Frey & David A. Savage & Benno Torgler, 2008. "Noblesse Oblige? Determinants of Survival in a Life and Death Situation," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 237, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Benno Torgler & Bruno S.Frey & Markus Schaffner & Sascha L.Schmidt, 2008. "A Crowding-Out Effect for Relative Income," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 236, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Benno Torgler & Markus Schaffner & Bruno S. Frey & Sascha L. Schmidt & Uwe Dulleck, 2008. "Inequality Aversion and Performance in and on the Field," NCER Working Paper Series 36, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:11235 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Korenok Oleg & Edward L. Millner & Laura Razzolini, 2008. "Experimental Evidence on Other-Regarding Preferences: Dictators Give to Help the Less Fortunate," Working Papers 0807, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2009.
- K. de Jaegher & S. Rosenkranz & U. Weitzel, 2008. "Economic Laboratory Experiment on Horn's Rule," Working Papers 08-27, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Jose Apesteguia & Ignacio Palacios-Huerta, 2008. "Psychological pressure in competitive environments: Evidence from a randomized natural experiment," Economics Working Papers 1116, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Joan Esteban & Esther Hauk, 2008. "Leadership in Collective Action," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 756.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Maria Goltsman & Gregory Pavlov, 2008. "How to Talk to Multiple Audiences," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20081, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2008. "Schumpeter Meeting Keynes: A Policy-Friendly Model of Endogenous Growth and Business Cycles," LEM Papers Series 2008/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.