Report NEP-CBE-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Sutter, 2008. "Individual behavior and group membership: Comment," Working Papers 2008-23, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Francesco Feri & Bernd Irlenbusch & Matthias Sutter, 2008. "Efficiency Gains from Team-Based Coordination ? Large-Scale Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2008-22, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Bjï¿½rn Bartling & Urs Fischbacher, 2008. "Shifting the Blame: On Delegation and Responsibility," TWI Research Paper Series 32, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Tom Truyts, 2008. "Social status in economic theory: a review," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0821, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:368 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benno Torgler & Bruno S. Frey & Markus Schaffner & Sascha L. Schmidt, 2008. "A Crowding-out Effect for Relative Income," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-20, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruno S. Frey & David A. Savage & Benno Torgler, 2008. "Noblesse Oblige? Determinants of Survival in a Life and Death Situation," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-21, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Pipergias Analytis, Pantelis & Ramachandran, Rajesh & Rauh, Chris & Willis, Jack, 2008. "The Economics of Student Attendance," MPRA Paper 10848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Innocenti, 2008. "How can a psychologist inform economics? The strange case of Sidney Siegel," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0808, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Item repec:hal:ceswpp:hal-00325117_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Feri & Miguel A. Mel?ndez-Jim?nez & Giovanni Ponti & Fernando Vega Redondo, 2008. "Error Cascades in Observational Learning: An Experiment on the Chinos Game," Working Papers 2008-21, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Alexander Sebald & Markus Walzl, 2008. "How Ego-threats Facilitate Contracts Based on Subjective Evaluations," Discussion Papers 08-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Astri Drange Hole, 2008. "How do economists differ from others in distributive situations?," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 023, University of Siena.
- Olivier Armantier & Amadou Boly, 2008. "Can Corruption Be Studied in the Lab? Comparing a Field and a Lab Experiment," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-26, CIRANO.
- Mitu, Narcis Eduard, 2008. "Nonverbal language – the weapon of the insurance agent," MPRA Paper 10771, University Library of Munich, Germany.