Report NEP-CBE-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Bernasconi, Luca Corazzini, Sebastian Kube, Michel André Maréchal., 2007. "Two are Better Than One! Individuals' Contributions to "Unpacked" Public Goods," ISLA Working Papers 30, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2007-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lanteri, Alessandro & Carabelli, Anna, 2007. "What is Behavioural Economics Like?," MPRA Paper 5667, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2007-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Suren Basov & Liam Blanckenberg & Lata Gangadharan, 2007. "Behavioural Anomalies, Bounded Rationality and Simple Heuristics," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1012, The University of Melbourne.
- Iris Bohnet & Fiona Greig & Benedikt Herrmann & Richard Zeckhauser, 2007. "Betrayal Aversion: Evidence from Brazil, China, Oman, Switzerland, Turkey, and the United States," Discussion Papers 2007-08, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300011912 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steffen Huck & Gabriele K. Lünser & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2007. "Consumer Networks and Firm Reputation: A First Experimental Investigation," Discussion Papers 07-28, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Boncinelli, 2007. "Choice under Markovian Constraints," Department of Economics University of Siena 516, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Leonardo Boncinelli, 2007. "Where do Personal Experience and Imitation Drive Choice?," Department of Economics University of Siena 519, Department of Economics, University of Siena.