Report NEP-CBE-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Azar, Ofer H., 2003. "The Effect of External Incentives on Profits and Firm-Provided Incentives Strategy," MPRA Paper 4456, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Chiara MOcenni & Giuseppe Montefrancesco & Silvia Tiezzi, 2007. "Cue-Triggered Addiction and Natural Recovery," Department of Economics University of Siena 505, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Nicolò Bellanca & Giovanni Canitano, 2007. "Made in Italy as a collective belief.A model of investment in stereotypes," Working Papers - Economics wp2007_05.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Dewettinck, K. & van Ameijde, M., 2007. "Linking leadership empowerment behavior to employee attitudes and behavioral intentions: testing the mediating role of psychological empowerment," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-21, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Azar, Ofer H., 2007. "The effect of relative thinking on firm strategy and market outcomes: A location differentiation model with endogenous transportation costs," MPRA Paper 4455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azar, Ofer H., 2005. "Incentives and Service Quality in the Restaurant Industry: The Tipping – Service Puzzle," MPRA Paper 4457, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.