Report NEP-CBE-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pelikan, Pavel, 2007. "Allocation of scarce resources when rationality is one of them: some consequences of cognitive inequalities for theory and policy," MPRA Paper 3657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gianluca Stefani & Riccardo Scarpa, 2007. "The Referendum Incentive Compatibility Hypothesis:Some New Results Using Information Messages," Working Papers in Economics 07/10, University of Waikato.
- Ann B. Gillette & Thomas H. Noe & Michael J. Rebello, "undated". "Board structures around the world: An experimental investigation," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2007-04, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Säve-Söderbergh, Jenny, 2007. "Are Women Asking for Low Wages? Gender Differences in Wage Bargaining Strategies and Ensuing Bargaining Success," Working Paper Series 7/2007, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Wolfgang Luhan & Martin Kocher & Matthias Sutter, 2007. "Group polarization in the team dictator game reconsidered," Working Papers 2007-12, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Davies, Simon & Easaw, Joshy & Ghoshray, Atanu, 2006. "Mental Accounting and Remittances: A Study of Malawian Households," MPRA Paper 3603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lundquist, Tobias & Ellingsen, Tore & Gribbe, Erik & Johannesson, Magnus, 2007. "The cost of lying," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 666, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Ellingsen, Tore & Johannesson, Magnus & Lilja, Jannie & Zetterqvist, Henrik, 2006. "Trust and truth," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 665, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Sarah Jacobson & Ragan Petrie, 2007. "Inconsistent Choices in Lottery Experiments: Evidence from Rwanda," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2007-03, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Javier Rivas, 2007. "Friendship Selection," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/08, European University Institute.
- Benno Torgler & Bruno S. Frey & Clevo Wilson, 2007. "Environmental and Pro-Social Norms: Evidence from 30 Countries," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 220, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Joel van der Weele, 2007. "The Signalling Power of Sanctions in Collective Action Problems," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/10, European University Institute.
- David McKenzie & John Gibson & Steven Stillman, 2007. "A land of milk and honey with streets paved with gold: Do emigrants have over-optimistic expectations about incomes abroad?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0709, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Jordi Brandts & María Fernanda Rivas, 2007. "On Punishment and Well-being," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 705.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- James C. Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj & Bodo Vogt & Utteeyo Dasgupta, 2007. "Is There A Plausible Theory for Risky Decisions?," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2007-05, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Jul 2010.