Report NEP-CBE-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khalil, Elias, 2007. "The Mirror-Neuron Paradox: How Far is Sympathy from Compassion, Indulgence, and Adulation?," MPRA Paper 3509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P. Keizer, 2007. "Towards a theoretical foundation for a multidisciplinary economics," Working Papers 07-15, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Jan Schnellenbach, 2007. "Rational ignorance is not bliss: When do lazy voters learn from decentralised policy experiments?," Working Papers 0441, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised May 2007.
- Michael McBride, 2007. "Money, Happiness, and Aspirations: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 060721, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Holm, Claus & Rikhardsson, Pall, 2006. "Experienced and Novice Investors: Does Environmental Information Influence on Investment Allocation Decisions?," Financial Reporting Research Group Working Papers R-2006-02, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Nardon, L. & Aten, K., 2007. "Beyond a better mousetrap: a cultural analysis of the adoption of ethanol in Brazil," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-18, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Taryn Dinkelman & James Levinsohn & Rolang Majelantle, 2006. "When Knowledge Is Not Enough: HIV/AIDS Information and Risky Behavior In Botswana," Working Papers 553, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Clotilde Napp & Elyès Jouini & Selima Benmansour, 6/12. "Is there a "pessimistic" bias in individual beliefs ? Evidence from a simple survey," Post-Print halshs-00151569, HAL.
- Item repec:vlg:vlgwps:2007-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore