Report NEP-CBE-2006-04-22This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ernesto Reuben & Frans van Winden, "undated". "Social Ties and Coordination on Negative Reciprocity: The Role of Affect," Discussion Papers 06-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Silvia Dominguez Martinez & Otto H. Swank, 2006. "A Simple Model of Self-Assessments," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-010/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Scott Atran & Douglas Medin & Norbert Ross, 2005. "The Cultural Mind: Environmental Decision Making and Cultural Modeling Within and Across Populations," Post-Print ijn_00000563, HAL.
- Aviad Heifetz & Enrico Minelli, 2006. "Aspiration Traps," Working Papers ubs0610, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Cars Hommes, 2006. "Interacting Agents in Finance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-029/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pablo Brañas-Garza, 2006. "Promoting Helping Behavior with Framing in Dictator games," ThE Papers 06/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Item repec:hal:papers:ijn_00000656_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:ccsd-00007743_v3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Taylor, Mark P. & Pevalin, David J. & Todd, Jennifer, 2006. "The psychological costs of unsustainable housing commitments," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-08, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- James Banks & Zoë Oldfield, 2006. "Understanding pensions: cognitive function, numerical ability and retirement saving," IFS Working Papers W06/05, Institute for Fiscal Studies.