Report NEP-CBE-2005-12-01This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ilan Yaniv, 2005. "Receiving Other People's Advice: Influence and Benefit," Discussion Paper Series dp405, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2005. "Cultural Biases in Economic Exchange," 2005 Meeting Papers 234, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Luca Corazzini & Ben Greiner, 2005. "Herding, Social Preferences and (Non-) Conformity," Working Paper Series in Economics 21, University of Cologne, Department of Economics, revised 24 Jan 2007.
- Edna Ullmann-Margalit, 2005. "Big Decisions: Opting, Converting, Drifting," Discussion Paper Series dp409, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Borghans, José A.M. & Borghans, Lex & ter Weel, Bas, 2005. "Is There a Link between Economic Outcomes and Genetic Evolution? Cross-Country Evidence from the Major Histocompatibility Complex," IZA Discussion Papers 1838, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bryan Paterson, 2005. "Institutions: Why are They Persistent and Why Do They Change?," 2005 Meeting Papers 446, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2005114 is not listed on IDEAS anymore