Report NEP-CBE-2005-04-03This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard A. Easterlin, 2005. "Is There an "Iron Law of Happiness"?," IEPR Working Papers 05.8, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Lisa R. Anderson & Jeffrey R. Gerlach & Francis J. DiTraglia, 2005. "Yes, Wall Street, There Is a January Effect! Evidence from Laboratory Auctions," Working Papers 15, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- James Andreoni, 2005. "Trust, Reciprocity, and Contract Enforcement: Experiments on Satisfaction Guaranteed," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000679, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Mahmud, Minhaj & Martinsson, Peter, 2005. "Trust, Trust Games and Stated Trust: Evidence from Rural Bangladesh," Working Papers in Economics 166, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Toshiji Kawagoe & Hirokazu Takizawa, 2005. "Why Lying Pays: Truth Bias in the Communication with Conflicting Interests," Discussion papers 05018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Armin Falk & Josef Zweimï¿½ller, . "Unemployment and Right-Wing Extremist Crime," IEW - Working Papers 235, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.