Report NEP-CBE-2004-06-07This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 2004. "Money, Sex, and Happiness: An Empirical Study," NBER Working Papers 10499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nathaniel T Wilcox, 2003. "Heterogeneity and Learning Principles," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000435, UCLA Department of Economics.
- De Grauwe, Paul & Grimaldi, Marianna, 2004. "Bubbles and Crashes in a Behavioural Finance Model," Working Paper Series 164, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- S. Galam & A. Vignes, 2003. "Fashion, Creativity and Efficiency : An application from Physics," Working Papers ERMES 0303, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Andersson, Patric & Hellman, Niclas, 2004. "The impact of pro forma profits on analyst forecasts: Some experimental evidence," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2004:5, Stockholm School of Economics.