Report NEP-CBE-2004-06-02This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lütje, Torben, 2004. "To Be Good or To Be Better: Asset Managers Attitudes Towards Herding," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-297, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Olsen, Karsten Bjerring, 2004. "Economic Cooperation and Social Identity: Towards a Model of Economic Cross-Cultural Integration," Working Papers 04-10, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Bellemare, Charles & Kröger, Sabine, 2004. "On Representative Social Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 1145, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rendra Suroso, 2004. "Economic Agency Through Modularity Theory," Departmental Working Papers wpc2004, Bandung Fe Institute.
- Falk, Armin & Knell, Markus, 2004. "Choosing the Joneses: Endogenous Goals and Reference Standards," IZA Discussion Papers 1152, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).