Report NEP-CBE-2004-02-23This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William T. Harbaugh & Kate Krause & Lise Vesterlund, 2003. "Learning to Bargain," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2004-9, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Nov 2003.
- Fehr, Ernst & Götte, Lorenz, 2004. "Do Workers Work More When Wages Are High? Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 1002, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Earle, John S. & Spicer, Andrew & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2004. "Community Norms and Organizational Practices: The Legitimization of Wage Arrears in Russia, 1992-1999," IZA Discussion Papers 1006, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephan Meier & Alois Stutzer, "undated". "Is Volunteering Rewarding in Itself?," IEW - Working Papers 180, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Stéphanie LAVIGNE (ESC Toulouse and GRES-LEREPS), 2004. "Modelling an artificial stock market: When cognitive institutions influence market dynamics," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2004-04, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Fehr, Ernst & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2004. "Money Illusion and Coordination Failure," IZA Discussion Papers 1013, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).