Report NEP-CBE-2003-12-14This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2003. "How vague can one be? Rational preferences without completeness or transitivity," Game Theory and Information 0312006, EconWPA, revised 16 Jul 2004.
- Robert Hoffmann & Jin-Yee Tee, 2003. "Adolescent-Adult Interactions and Culture in the Ultimatum Game," Occasional Papers 4, Nottingham University Business School.
- Parto, Saeed, 2003. "Technological Change and Institutions: A Case Study," Research Memorandum 036, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2003022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Piergiuseppe Morone & Richard Taylor, 2003. "knowledge_diffusion_with_complex_cognition," Computational Economics 0312001, EconWPA.
- Ans De Vos & Dirk Buyens & Ren Schalk, 2003. "Making sense of a new employment relationship : psychological contract-related information seeking and the role of work values and locus of control," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-28, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Cowan, Robin & Jonard, Nicolas & Özman, Müge, 2003. "Knowledge Dynamics in a Network Industry," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- José Apesteguía & Steffen Huck & Jorg Oechssler, 2003. "Imitation-Theory and Experimental Evidence-," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0306, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.