Report NEP-CBE-2002-11-18This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert J. Shiller, 2002. "From Efficient Market Theory to Behavioral Finance," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1385, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:ucm:doctra:0202 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Rajiv Sethi & Ido Erev & Alexander Peterhansl, 2002. "Learning Strategies," Game Theory and Information 0211004, EconWPA.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2002. "Cognitive Comparative Advantage and the Organization of Work: Lessons from Herbert Simon's Vision of the Future," Working papers 2002-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Truman F. Bewley, 2002. "Fairness, Reciprocity, and Wage Rigidity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1383, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, . "Limited Rationality and Strategic Interaction, The Impact of the Strategic Environment on Nominal Inertia," IEW - Working Papers 130, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2002. "Schumpeter and the Obsolescence of the Entrepreneur," Working papers 2002-19, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Vilà, Joaquim & Canales, Juan I., 2001. "Sequence of thinking and acting in strategy making," IESE Research Papers D/436, IESE Business School.