Report NEP-CBE-2002-08-29This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guido Fioretti, 2002. "A Cognitive Model of the Learning Curve," Industrial Organization 0207010, EconWPA.
- James Andreoni & William T. harbaugh & Lise Vesterlund, 2002. "The Carrot or the Stick: Rewards, Punishments, and Cooperation," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2002-01, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 20 Aug 2002.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:7667 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chin-Shien Lin & Haider Ali Khan & Chi-Chung Huang, 2002. "Can the neuro fuzzy model predict stock indexes better than its rivals?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-165, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Guido Fioretti, 2002. "Knowledge and Structure," Industrial Organization 0207011, EconWPA.
- Haider Ali Khan, 2002. "How Effective Is Japanese Foreign Aid? Econometric Results from a Bounded Rationality Model for Indonesia," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-164, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.