Report NEP-CBA-2022-02-07This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Sergey E. Pekarski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CBA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michel Alexandre & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, Luca Riccetti, Alberto Russo, 2022. "The Financial Network Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission: An Agent-Based Model," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2022_01, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP), revised 21 Jan 2022.
- William Barnett & Giovanni Bella & Taniya Ghosh & Paolo Mattana & Beatrice Venturi, 2022. "Controlling Chaos in New Keynesian Macroeconomics," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 202202, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja & Kaushik Mitra, 2022. "Expectations, Stagnation and Fiscal Policy: a Nonlinear Analysis," Discussion Papers 22-01, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- William Barnett & Unal Eryilmaz, 2022. "Monetary Policy and Determinacy: An Inquiry in Open Economy New Keynesian Framework," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 202203, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
- Felipe Alves & Christian Bustamante & Xing Guo & Katya Kartashova & Soyoung Lee & Thomas Michael Pugh & Kurt See & Yaz Terajima & Alexander Ueberfeldt, 2022. "Heterogeneity and Monetary Policy: A Thematic Review," Discussion Papers 2022-2, Bank of Canada.
- Mr. Marc C Dobler & Mr. Atilla Arda, 2022. "The Role for Deposit Insurance Funds in Dealing with Failing Banks in the European Union," IMF Working Papers 2022/002, International Monetary Fund.
- William Barnett & Taniya Ghosh & Masudul Hasan Adil, 2022. "Is Money Demand Really Unstable? Evidence from Divisia Monetary Aggregates," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 202204, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Botta & Giuliano Toshiro Yajima & Gabriel Porcile, 2022. "Structural Change, Productive Development, and Capital Flows: Does Financial 'Bonanza' Cause Premature Deindustrialization?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_999, Levy Economics Institute.