Report NEP-CBA-2018-11-19This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Sergey E. Pekarski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adam, Klaus & Woodford, Michael, 2018. "Leaning against housing prices as robustly optimal monetary policy," CFS Working Paper Series 601, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Decker, Frank & Goodhart, Charles A, 2018. "Credit mechanics - a precursor to the current money supply debate," CEPR Discussion Papers 13233, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo & Arlene Wong, 2018. "State Dependent Effects of Monetary Policy: the Refinancing Channel," NBER Working Papers 25152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barbosa, Rodrigo dos Santos & Brito, Ricardo D. & Teles, Vladimir Kühl, 2018. "Where did inflation targeting matter?," Textos para discussão 491, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Sandra Gomes & Rita Basto & Diana Lima, 2018. "Exploring the implications of different loan-to-value macroprudential policy designs," Working Papers w201823, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Saadon, Yossi & Sussman, Nathan, 2018. "Nominal exchange rate dynamics and monetary policy: uncovered interest rate parity and purchasing power parity revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers 13235, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde, 2018. "Cryptocurrencies: A Crash Course in Digital Monetary Economics," PIER Working Paper Archive 18-023, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 03 Sep 2018.
- Willem THORBECKE, 2018. "Nonfarm Employment, Inflationary Expectations, and Monetary Policy after the Global Financial Crisis," Discussion papers 18076, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Mele, Antonio & Molnar, Krisztina & Santoro, Sergio, 2018. "On the perils of stabilizing prices when agents are learning," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 22/2018, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Caterina Mendicino & Kalin Nikolov & Javier Suarez, 2017. "Equity versus Bail-in Debt in Banking: An Agency Perspective," Working Papers wp2017_1712, CEMFI.
- Muhammad Omer, 2018. "Monetary Policy Pass-through, Excess Liquidity and Price Spillover: A Comparative Study of Conventional and Islamic Banks of Pakistan," SBP Working Paper Series 100, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Garabedian, Garo & Stuart, Rebecca, 2018. "Could a large scale asset purchase programme have mitigated the Great Depression?," Research Technical Papers 7/RT/18, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Martinez-Miera, David & Repullo, Rafael, 2018. "Markets, Banks, and Shadow Banks," CEPR Discussion Papers 13248, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huber, Florian & Kastner, Gregor & Feldkircher, Martin, 2018. "Should I stay or should I go? A latent threshold approach to large-scale mixture innovation models," Working Papers in Economics 2018-5, University of Salzburg.