Report NEP-CBA-2018-07-23This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Sergey E. Pekarski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Viral V. Acharya & Diane Pierret & Sascha Steffen, 2018. "Lender of Last Resort versus Buyer of Last Resort – Evidence from the European Sovereign Debt Crisis," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-35, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Diana Lima, 2018. "Institutional Setups of Monetary Policy and Banking Regulation and Supervision - A Survey," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0718, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Urbschat, Florian, 2018. "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Impact of Negative Interest Rates and QE on the Profitability and Risk-Taking of 1600 German Banks," Discussion Papers in Economics 56535, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Jonas E. Arias & Guido Ascari & Nicola Branzoli & Efrem Castelnuovo, 2018. "Positive Trend In ation and Determinacy in a Medium-Sized New Keynesian Model," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0224, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Hoerova, Marie & Mendicino, Caterina & Nikolov, Kalin & Schepens, Glenn & Heuvel, Skander Van den, 2018. "Benefits and costs of liquidity regulation," Working Paper Series 2169, European Central Bank.
- Giovanni Caggiano & Efrem Castelnuovo & Olivier Damette & Antoine Parent & Giovanni Pellegrino, 2018. "Liquidity Traps and Large-Scale Financial Crises," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0221, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Ramana, 2018. "Japan: Evaluating Aggressive Monetary Easing and Economic Performance," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1837, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Taisuke Nakata & Sebastian Schmidt & Paul Yoo, 2018. "Speed Limit Policy and Liquidity Traps," IMES Discussion Paper Series 18-E-06, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Hibiki Ichiue & Yoichi Ueno, 2018. "A Survey-based Shadow Rate and Unconventional Monetary Policy Effects," IMES Discussion Paper Series 18-E-05, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Korishchenko, Konstantin (Корищенко, Константин) & Morozov, Stepan (Морозов, Степан) & Bryanov, G (Брянов, Г.), 2018.
"The Impact of Monetary Policy on the Balance of Payments and Macroeconomic Indicators
[Влияние Денежно-Кредитной Политики На Платежный Баланс И Макроэкономические Показатели]," Working Papers 061801, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard & Mauro Napoletano, 2018. "Market disequilibrium, monetary policy, and financial markets: insights from new tools," LEM Papers Series 2018/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2018. "Hopf Bifurcation from New-Keynesian Taylor Rule to Ramsey Optimal Policy," Working Papers halshs-01549929, HAL.
- Nodar Kiladze, 2017. "Evaluating Inflation Targeting Regime - Case Study: Georgia," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5408043, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Huang, Chien-Yu & Yang, Yibai & Zheng, Zhijie, 2018. "Monetary Policy in a Schumpeterian Growth Model with Two R&D Sectors," MPRA Paper 87462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harsha Paranavithana & Leandro Magnusson & Rod Tyers, 2018. "Assessing monetary policy targeting regimes for small open economies," CAMA Working Papers 2018-33, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kenji Suganuma & Yoichi Ueno, 2018. "The Effects of the Bank of Japan fs Corporate and Government Bond Purchases on Credit Spreads," IMES Discussion Paper Series 18-E-04, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Hamzah, Nurrawaida Husna & Masih, Mansur, 2018. "Revisiting effectiveness of interest rate as a tool to control inflation: evidence from Malaysia based on ARDL and NARDL," MPRA Paper 87576, University Library of Munich, Germany.