Report NEP-CBA-2018-03-12This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcel Fratzscher & Christoph Grosse Steffen & Malte Rieth, 2018. "Inflation Targeting as a Shock Absorber," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1721, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Angela Abbate & Dominik Thaler, 2018. "Monetary policy and the asset risk-taking channel," Working Papers 1805, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Joscha Beckmann & Robert Czudaj, 2018. "Monetary policy shocks, expectations and information rigidities," Chemnitz Economic Papers 019, Department of Economics, Chemnitz University of Technology.
- Francis Breedon, 2018. "On the Transactions Costs of UK Quantitative Easing," Working Papers 848, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Anna Florio, 2018. "Unmoored expectations and the price puzzle," DEM Working Papers Series 154, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Andrade, Philippe & Galí, Jordi & Lebihan, Hervé & Matheron, Julien, 2018. "The Optimal Inflation Target and the Natural Rate of Interest," CEPR Discussion Papers 12723, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Kriesler & G. C. Harcourt & Joseph Halevi, 2018. "Central Bank Independence Revisited," Discussion Papers 2018-01, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Zheng, Zhijie & Huang, Chien-Yu & Yang, Yibai, 2018. "Inflation and Growth: A Non-Monotonic Relationship in an Innovation-Driven Economy," MPRA Paper 84768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatiana Kirsanova & Celsa Machado & Ana Paula Ribeiro, 2017. "Should the ECB coordinate EMU fiscal policies?," Working Papers 2018-02, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- John Cotter & Anita Suurlaht, 2018. "Spillovers in Risk of Financial Institutions," Working Papers 201805, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Vladislav Damjanovic & Charles Nolan, 2017. "Liquidity Risk, Credit Risk and the Money Multiplier," Working Papers 2017_09, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Tim Mi Zhou, 2018. "Auctions of Failed Banks and the Impact on Losing Bidders," Working Papers 2018-20, Swansea University, School of Management.