Report NEP-CBA-2017-10-22This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schupp, Fabian & Silbermann, Leonid, 2017. "The Role of Structural Funding for Stability in the German Banking Sector," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168166, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Nautz, Dieter & Netsunajew, Aleksei & Strohsal, Till, 2017. "The Anchoring of Inflation Expectations in the Short and in the Long Run," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168075, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Francis Leni Anguyo & Rangan Gupta & Kevin Kotzé, 2017. "Inflation Dynamics in Uganda: A Quantile Regression Approach," Working Papers 201772, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Antonia López-Villavicencio & Marc Pourroy, 2017. "IT Countries: A Breed Apart? the case of Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers 1728, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Raphael A. Auer & Andrei A. Levchenko & Philip SaurÃ©, 2017. "International Inflation Spillovers Through Input Linkages," CESifo Working Paper Series 6395, CESifo Group Munich.
- Raphael A. Auer & Claudio Borio & Andrew Filardo, 2017. "The Globalisation of Inflation: The Growing Importance of Global Value Chains," CESifo Working Paper Series 6387, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guillaume A. Khayat, 2017. "The Corridor’s Width as a Monetary Policy Tool," AMSE Working Papers 1735, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Yaneer Bar-Yam & Jean Langlois-Meurinne & Mari Kawakatsu & Rodolfo Garcia, 2017. "Preliminary steps toward a universal economic dynamics for monetary and fiscal policy," Papers 1710.06285, arXiv.org.
- Kenny, Seán & Lennard, Jason & Turner, John D., 2017. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Banking Crises: Evidence from the United Kingdom, 1750-1938," Lund Papers in Economic History 165, Department of Economic History, Lund University.
- Ashima Goyal & Deepak Kumar Agarwal, 2017. "Monetary transmission in India: Working of price and quantum channels," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2017-017, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Carlo Altavilla & Miguel Boucinha & José-Luis Peydró, 2017. "Monetary Policy and Bank Profitability in a Low Interest Rate Environment," CSEF Working Papers 486, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Giovanni Caggiano & Efrem Castelnuovo & Gabriela Nodari, 2017. "Uncertainty and Monetary Policy in Good and Bad Times," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2017-06, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Sterzel, André & Neyer, Ulrike, 2017. "Capital Requirements for Government Bonds - Implications for Financial Stability," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168172, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Forti Grazzini, Caterina & Rieth, Malte, 2017. "Interest Rates and Exchange Rates in Normal and Crisis Times," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168281, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Chris McDonald, 2017. "Does past inflation predict the future?," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2017/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Niamh Hardiman & Joaquim Filipe Araújo & Muiris MacCarthaigh & Calliope Spanou, 2017. "The Troika’s variations on a trio: Why the loan programmes worked so differently in Greece, Ireland, and Portugal," Working Papers 201711, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.