Report NEP-CBA-2017-08-13This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manmohan Singh & Haobin Wang, 2017. "Central Bank Balance Sheet Policies and Spillovers to Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 17/172, International Monetary Fund.
- Willem THORBECKE, 2017. "The Effect of the Fed's Large-scale Asset Purchases on Inflation Expectations," Discussion papers 17097, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Davide Debortoli & Jinill Kim & Jesper Lindé & Ricardo C Nunes, 2017. "Designing a Simple Loss Function for Central Banks; Does a Dual Mandate Make Sense?," IMF Working Papers 17/164, International Monetary Fund.
- Elena Gerko & Hélène Rey, 2017. "Monetary Policy in the Capitals of Capital," NBER Working Papers 23651, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heedon Kang & Francis Vitek & Rina Bhattacharya & Phakawa Jeasakul & Sònia Muñoz & Naixi Wang & Rasool Zandvakil, 2017. "Macroprudential Policy Spillovers; A Quantitative Analysis," IMF Working Papers 17/170, International Monetary Fund.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2017. "Leaning Against Windy Bank Lending," IMF Working Papers 17/179, International Monetary Fund.
- François Gourio & Anil K. Kashyap & Jae Sim, 2017. "The Tradeoffs in Leaning Against the Wind," NBER Working Papers 23658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrey G. Shulgin, 2017. "A Simple Theoretical Setup for the Evaluation of Sterilized Intervention Effectiveness in a Small Open Commodity Exporting Economy," HSE Working papers WP BRP 170/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Emilio Ocampo, 2017. "Fighting inflation in Argentina: A brief history of ten stabilization plans," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 613, Universidad del CEMA.
- Darryl King & Luis Brandao-Marques & Kelly Eckhold & Peter Lindner & Diarmuid Murphy, 2017. "Central Bank Emergency Support to Securities Markets," IMF Working Papers 17/152, International Monetary Fund.
- Mohammad Bitar & Sami Ben Naceur & Rym Ayadi & Thomas Walker, 2017. "Basel Compliance and Financial Stability; Evidence from Islamic Banks," IMF Working Papers 17/161, International Monetary Fund.