Report NEP-CBA-2016-06-14This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvo, Aino, 2016. "The interaction of monetary and macroprudential policies in economic stabilisation," Research Discussion Papers 1/2016, Bank of Finland.
- H. Evren Damar & Miguel Molico, 2016. "On the Nexus of Monetary Policy and Financial Stability: Effectiveness of Macroprudential Tools in Building Resilience and Mitigating Financial Imbalances," Discussion Papers 16-11, Bank of Canada.
- Michael Woodford, 2016. "Quantitative Easing and Financial Stability," NBER Working Papers 22285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alcidi, Cinzia & Busse, Matthias & Gros, Daniel, 2016. "Is there a need for additional monetary stimulus? Insights from the original Taylor Rule," CEPS Papers 11492, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Kim, Suk-Joong & Wu, Eliza, 2014. "The effects of ratings-contingent regulation on international bank lending behavior: Evidence from the Basel 2 accord," Research Discussion Papers 25/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Lallour, Antoine & Mio, Hitoshi, 2016. "Do we need a stable funding ratio? Banks’ funding in the global financial crisis," Bank of England working papers 602, Bank of England.
- Willem THORBECKE, 2016. "Investigating the Effect of U.S. Monetary Policy Normalization on the ASEAN-4 Economies," Discussion papers 16070, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ananthakrishnan Prasad & Heba Abdel Monem & Pilar Garcia Martinez, 2016. "Macroprudential Policy and Financial Stability in the Arab Region," IMF Working Papers 16/98, International Monetary Fund.
- Sánchez-Fung, José R., 2015. "Estimating the impact of monetary policy on inequality in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 17/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- José Américo Pereira Antunes & Claudio Oliveira De Moraes & Gabriel Caldas Montes, 2016. "Bank Regulatory Capital, Risk-Taking Channel And Monetary Policy: Evidence From An Inflation Targeting Emerging Economy," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 042, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Jaylson Jair Da Silveira & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2016. "Conquering Credibility For Monetary Policy Under Sticky Confidence," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 023, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].