Report NEP-CBA-2015-10-04This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oleksiy Kryvtsov & Miguel Molico & Ben Tomlin, 2015. "On the Nexus of Monetary Policy and Financial Stability: Recent Developments and Research," Discussion Papers 15-7, Bank of Canada.
- Honkapohja, Seppo, 2015. "Monetary policies to counter the zero interest rate: an overview of research," Research Discussion Papers 18/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Mordecai Kurz & M. Motolese & G. Piccillo & H. Hu, 2015. "Monetary Policy with Diverse Private Expectations," Working Papers 15-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Yasin Mimir & Enes Sunel, 2015. "External Shocks, Banks and Monetary Policy in an Open Economy: Loss Function Approach," Working Papers 1525, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- A. Hakan Kara, 2015.
"Interest Rate Corridor and the Monetary Policy Stance
[Faiz Koridoru ve Para Politikasi Durusu]," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1513, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Henry Ngongo, 2015. "Les indicateus avancés de l'inflation en RDCongo," Post-Print hal-01202369, HAL.
- Andrea Carriero & Sarah Mouabbi & Elisabetta Vangelista, 2015. "UK Term Structure Decompositions at the Zero Lower Bound," Working Papers 755, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Vincent Dadam & Nicola Viegi, 2015. "Labour Market and Monetary Policy in South Africa," Working Papers 201569, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Cendejas Bueno, José Luis & Castañeda, Juan Enrique & Muñoz, Félix, 2015. "Business cycles and monetary regimes in the U.S. (1960 – 2014): A plea for monetary stability," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2015/05, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Temesvary, Judit & Ongena, Steven & Owen, Ann L., 2015. "A global lending channel unplugged? Does U.S. monetary policy affect cross-border and affiliate lending by global U.S. banks?," CFS Working Paper Series 511, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Paolo Giudici & Laura Parisi, 2015. "Dynamic models for monetary transmission," DEM Working Papers Series 106, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Matthias Morys, 2015. "Any lessons for today? Exchange-rate stabilisation in Greece and South-East Europe between economic and political objectives and fiscal reality, 1841-1939," Centre for Historical Economics and Related Research at York (CHERRY) Discussion Papers 15/01, CHERRY, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- William Barnett & Soumya Suvra Bhadury & Taniya Ghosh, 2015. "An SVAR Approach to Evaluation of Monetary Policy in India: Solution to the Exchange Rate Puzzles in an Open Economy," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201503, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2015.
- Oguz Aslaner & Ugur Ciplak & Hakan Kara & Doruk Kucuksarac, 2014. "Reserve Option Mechanism : Does it Work as an Automatic Stabilizer?," Working Papers 1438, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Edward Herbst & Dario Caldara, 2015. "Monetary Policy, Credit Spreads, and Business Cycle Fluctuations," 2015 Meeting Papers 899, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Finocchiaro, Daria & Lombardo, Giovanni & Mendicino, Caterina & Weil, Philippe, 2015. "Optimal Inflation with Corporate Taxation and Financial Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 10847, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christopher G. Gibbs & Mariano Kulish, 2015. "Disinflations in a model of imperfectly anchored expectations," Discussion Papers 2015-22, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- K. Azim Ozdemir, 2015. "Interest Rate Surprises and Transmission Mechanism in Turkey: Evidence from Impulse Response Analysis," Working Papers 1504, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2015. "Structural interdependence in monetary economics: theoretical assessment and policy implications," MPRA Paper 65526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eo, Yunjong, 2015. "Structural Changes in Inflation Dynamics: Multiple Breaks at Different Dates for Different Parameters," Working Papers 2015-18, University of Sydney, School of Economics, revised Nov 2015.
- Selen Baser Andic & Fethi Ogunc, 2015. "Variable Selection for Inflation : A Pseudo Out-of-sample Approach," Working Papers 1506, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Kugler, Peter, 2015. "Back to gold: Sterling in 1925," CFS Working Paper Series 515, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).