Report NEP-CBA-2014-11-28This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Scharnagl, Michael & Stapf, Jelena, 2014. "Inflation, deflation, and uncertainty: What drives euro area option-implied inflation expectations and are they still anchored in the sovereign debt crisis?," Discussion Papers 24/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Dudley, William, 2014. "U.S. monetary policy and its global implications," Speech 151, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Schabert, Andreas, 2014. "Optimal monetary policy, asset purchases, and credit market frictions," Working Paper Series 1738, European Central Bank.
- Roy Havemann, 2014. "Counter-Cyclical Capital Buffers and Interest-Rate Policy as Complements â€“ The Experience of South Africa," Working Papers 476, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Pierre Siklos & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2014. "Good Governance of Monetary Policy in Canada: Lessons from the C.D. Howe Institute’s Shadow Council," e-briefs 188, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 2014. "Are rules and boundaries sufficient to limit harmful central bank discretion? Lessons from Europe," IMFS Working Paper Series 84, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Antoine Camous & Russell Cooper, 2014. "Monetary Policy and Debt Fragility," NBER Working Papers 20650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Leeper & James Nason, 2014. "Bringing Financial Stability into Monetary Policy," CAEPR Working Papers 2014-003, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Steffen, Sascha, 2014. "Robustness, validity, and significance of the ECB's asset quality review and stress test exercise," SAFE White Paper Series 23, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Naoyuki Yoshino & Farhad Taghizadeh-Hesary, 2014. "Effectiveness of the Easing of Monetary Policy in the Japanese Economy, Incorporating Energy Prices," Finance Working Papers 24520, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Baerg, Nicole Rae, 2014. "War of the Words: How Elites' Communication Changes the Economy," MPRA Paper 59823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthes, Jürgen, 2014. "The low interest rate environment: Causes, effects and a way out," IW policy papers 10/2014, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Jung, Alexander & Latsos, Sophia, 2014. "Do federal reserve bank presidents have a regional bias?," Working Paper Series 1731, European Central Bank.
- Mehl, Arnaud & Eichengreen, Barry & Chiţu, Livia, 2014. "Stability or upheaval? The currency composition of international reserves in the long run," Working Paper Series 1715, European Central Bank.
- S. M. Ali Abbas & Laura Blattner & Mark De Broeck & Asmaa A ElGanainy & Malin Hu, 2014. "Sovereign Debt Composition in Advanced Economies; A Historical Perspective," IMF Working Papers 14/162, International Monetary Fund.
- Gabriel Desgranges & Celine Rochon, 2014. "Optimal Maturity Structure of Sovereign Debt in Situation of Near Default," IMF Working Papers 14/168, International Monetary Fund.
- John Graham & Mark T. Leary & Michael R. Roberts, 2014. "How Does Government Borrowing Affect Corporate Financing and Investment?," NBER Working Papers 20581, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.