Report NEP-CBA-2014-08-25This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rosengren, Eric S., 2014. "New monetary policy tools: what have we learned?," Speech 84, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Rosengren, Eric S., 2014. "Monetary policy and forward guidance," Speech 83, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Rosengren, Eric S., 2013. "Simplicity and complexity in capital regulation," Speech 78, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Rosengren, Eric S., 2014. "Policymaking with a diversity of views," Speech 79, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Pablo Federico & Carlos A. Vegh & Guillermo Vuletin, 2014. "Reserve Requirement Policy over the Business Cycle," IMES Discussion Paper Series 14-E-06, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Takatoshi Ito, 2014. "We Are All QE-sians Now," IMES Discussion Paper Series 14-E-07, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Pierre L. Siklos, Matthias Neuenkirch, 2014. "How Monetary Policy is Made: Two Canadian Tales," LCERPA Working Papers 0075, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 01 Mar 2014.
- Amélie Barbier-Gauchard & Francesco De Palma & Giuseppe Diana, 2014. "How to stabilize inflation without damaging employment: Strenghtening the power of unions," Working Papers of BETA 2014-15, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Dedola, Luca, 2013. "The Mystery of the Printing Press: Self-fulfilling debt crises and monetary sovereignty," CEPR Discussion Papers 9358, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Burgert, Matthias & Schmidt , Sebastian, 2013. "Dealing with a liquidity trap when government debt matters: Optimal time-consistent monetary and fiscal policy," IMFS Working Paper Series 72, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Dawa Sherpa, 2013. "Critical Evaluation of Basel III as Prudential Regulation and its Consequences in Developing Countries’ Credit Needs," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 253, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Philip Wilms & Job Swank & Jakob de Haan, 2014. "Determinants of the real impact of banking crises: A review and new evidence," DNB Working Papers 437, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Abdul Aleem & Amine Lahiani, 2014. "A Threshold Vector Autoregression Model of Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Mexico," Post-Print halshs-01022416, HAL.
- Pınar Kaynak, 2013. "Inflation Targeting: A Comparative Empirical Analysis," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 220, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Shy, Oz & Stenbacka, Rune & Yankov, Vladimir, 2014. "Limited Deposit Insurance Coverage and Bank Competition," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-53, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Alexandra Janssen & Rahel Studer, 2014. "The Swiss franc's honeymoon," ECON - Working Papers 170, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jan 2017.
- E. Mengus, 2014. "International Bailouts: Why Did Banks' Collective Bet Lead Europe to Rescue Greece?," Working papers 502, Banque de France.
- Julian A. Parra-Polania & Carmiña O. Vargas, 2014. "Financial crises, debt volatility and optimal taxes," Borradores de Economia 839, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Piero Gottardi & Atsushi Kajii & Tomoyuki Nakajima, 2014. "Constrained Inefficiency and Optimal Taxation with Uninsurable Risks," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 021, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Bassett, William F. & Marsh, Blake, 2014. "Assessing Targeted Macroprudential Financial Regulation: The Case of the 2006 Commercial Real Estate Guidance for Banks," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-49, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US), revised 01 Jul 2016.
- Christian Friedrich, 2014. "Global Inflation Dynamics in the Post-Crisis Period: What Explains the Twin Puzzle?," Staff Working Papers 14-36, Bank of Canada.
- Borut Strazisar, 2013. "Financial Cirsis – Past Mistakes Repeated Or New Made?," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 204, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- BLINOV, Sergey, 2014.
"Денежная Политика Количественного Смягчения При Высоких Ставках Центрального Банка
[Monetary Policy of Quantitative Easing at the Central Bank’s High Interest Rates]," MPRA Paper 58008, University Library of Munich, Germany.