Report NEP-CBA-2014-07-21This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13633 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2014. "Stability and Identification with Optimal Macroprudential Policy Rules," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01018490, HAL.
- Carvalho, Carlos & Nechio, Fernanda, 2014. "Monetary policy and real exchange rate dynamics in sticky-price models," Working Paper Series 2014-17, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2014. "Leaning Against Windy Bank Lending," BCAM Working Papers 1402, Birkbeck Centre for Applied Macroeconomics.
- Paul Mercier, 2014. "The Eurosystem, the banking sector and the money market," BCL working papers 92, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Item repec:csg:ajrcwp:04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ariel Zetlin-Jones, . "Efficient Financial Crises," GSIA Working Papers 2014-E19, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Richhild Moessner, 2014. "International spillovers from US forward guidance to equity markets," DNB Working Papers 427, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Adrien Béranger & Jézabel Couppey Soubeyran & Laurence Scialom, 2014. "Banking Union: Time Is Not On Our Side," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-38, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Damián Romero & Luis Ceballos, 2014. "The Yield Curve Information Under Unconventional Monetary Policies," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 732, Central Bank of Chile.
- Fitzgerald, Terry J. & Nicolini, Juan Pablo, 2014. "Is There a Stable Relationship between Unemployment and Future Inflation? Evidence from U.S. Cities," Working Papers 713, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Stephen Hansen & Michael McMahon & Andrea Prat, 2014. "Transparency and Deliberation within the FOMC: a Computational Linguistics Approach," Working Papers 762, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Carolina Pan, 2015. "Global Finance Brief: Pulp Mill Fiction: a Conflict to Solve the "Distance Puzzle"," Rosenberg Global Financial Briefs 10, Brandeis University, Rosenberg Institute of Global Finance, International Businesss School, revised 2015.
- Rodrigo Caputo & Gustavo Leyva & Michael Pedersen, 2014. "The Changing Nature of Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations. New Evidence for Inflation-Targeting Countries," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 730, Central Bank of Chile.
- Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Edward J. Kane & Luc Laeven, 2014. "Deposit Insurance Database," NBER Working Papers 20278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hashem Pesaran & Ron Smith, 2014. "Tests of Policy Ineffectiveness in Macroeconometrics," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1415, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Shanti Chakravarty & Jonathan Williams, 2013. "Privatisation of Banks in Mexico and the Tequila Crisis," Working Papers 13012, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Jorge Roldós, 2013. "Políticas Monetaria y Macro-Prudencial para el Manejo de Flujos de Capital," PAPERS AND PROCEEDINGS 011509, FONDO LATINO AMERICANO DE RESERVAS - FLAR.