Report NEP-CBA-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bindseil, Ulrich & Winkler, Adalbert, 2012. "Dual liquidity crises under alternative monetary frameworks: a financial accounts perspective," Working Paper Series 1478, European Central Bank.
- Allard, Julien & Catenaro, Marco & Vidal, Jean-Pierre & Wolswijk, Guido, 2012. "Central bank communication on fiscal policy," Working Paper Series 1477, European Central Bank.
- Babecký, Jan & Havránek, Tomáš & Matějů, Jakub & Rusnák, Marek & Šmídková, Kateřina & Vašíček, Bořek, 2012. "Banking, debt and currency crises: early warning indicators for developed countries," Working Paper Series 1485, European Central Bank.
- Gaël Giraud & Antonin Pottier, 2012. "Debt-Deflation versus the Liquidity Trap: The Dilemma of Nonconventional Monetary Policy," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12064, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Corrado, L. & Holly, S. & Raissi, M., 2012. "Persistent Habits, optimal Monetary Policy Inertia and Interest Rate Smoothing," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1247, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- LEV RATNOVSKI & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia, 2012. "Bailouts, Contagion, and Bank Risk-Taking," 2012 Meeting Papers 133, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Koivu, Tuuli, 2012. "Monetary Policy in Transition – Essays on Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism in China," Scientific Monographs E:46/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Michael McAleer & Juan-Angel Jimenez-Martin & Teodosio Perez-Amaral, 2012. "Has the Basel Accord Improved Risk Management During the Global Financial Crisis?," KIER Working Papers 832, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Acharya, Viral V., 2012. "The Dodd-Frank Act and Basel III: Intentions, Unintended Consequences, and Lessons for Emerging Markets," ADBI Working Papers 392, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012085 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Friederike Niepmann, 2012. "Banking across borders," Staff Reports 576, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- James M. Nason & Ellis W. Tallman, 2012. "Business cycles and financial crises: the roles of credit supply and demand shocks," Working Paper 1221, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 01 Aug 2013.
- Jahn, Nadya & Kick, Thomas, 2012. "Early warning indicators for the German banking system: A macroprudential analysis," Discussion Papers 27/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Zhiguo He & Asaf Manela, 2012. "Information Acquisition in Rumor Based Bank Runs," NBER Working Papers 18513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matteo Maggiori, 2012. "Financial Intermediation, International Risk Sharing, and Reserve Currencies," 2012 Meeting Papers 146, Society for Economic Dynamics.