Report NEP-CBA-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, Xiaoshan & MacDonald, Ronald, 2011. "Realised and Optimal Monetary Policy Rules in an Estimated Markov-Switching DSGE Model of the United Kingdom," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-21, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Jess Benhabib & George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2012. "Liquidity Traps and Expectation Dynamics: Fiscal Stimulus or Fiscal Austerity?," NBER Working Papers 18114, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barnett, Alina & Mumtaz, Haroon & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2012. "Forecasting UK GDP growth, inflation and interest rates under structural change: a comparison of models with time-varying parameters," Bank of England working papers 450, Bank of England.
- Gefang, Deborah & Koop, Gary & Potter, Simon M., 2011. "The Dynamics of UK and US Inflation Expectations," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-47, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Briec, Walter & Gabillon, Emmanuelle & Lasselle, Laurence, 2011. "On Measuring the Efficiency of Monetary Policy," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-09, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Koop, Gary & Korobilis, Dimitris, 2011. "Forecasting Inflation Using Dynamic Model Averaging," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-40, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Gefang, Deborah & Koop, Gary & Potter, Simon M., 2011. "Understanding Liquidity and Credit Risks in the Financial Crisis," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-26, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Blake, Andrew, 2012. "Fixed interest rates over finite horizons," Bank of England working papers 454, Bank of England.
- Sudipto Bhattacharya & Georgy Chabakauri & Kjell G. Nyborg, 2012. "Securitized Banking, Asymmetric Information, and Financial Crisis: Regulating Systemic Risk Away," FMG Discussion Papers dp704, Financial Markets Group.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Steven Ongena & José-Luis Peydró & Jesús Saurina, 2012. "Macroprudential Policy, Countercyclical Bank Capital Buffers and Credit Supply: Evidence from the Spanish Dynamic Provisioning Experiments," Working Papers 628, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Olena Havrylchyk, 2012. "Ensuring Stability and Efficiency of the Hungarian Financial Sector," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 959, OECD Publishing.
- Joel F. Houston & Chen Lin & Yue Ma, 2012. "Regulatory Arbitrage and International Bank Flows," Working Papers 152012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Maria J. Nieto & Gillian G. Garcia, 2012. "The Insufficiency of Traditional Safety Nets: What Bank Resolution Fund for Europe?," FMG Special Papers sp209, Financial Markets Group.
- Bruce Seifert & Olubunmi Faleye & Halit Gonenc, 2012. "Creditor Rights, Country Governance, and Corporate Cash Holdings," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1214, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2012. "Asymmetric information and financial markets," MPRA Paper 39025, University Library of Munich, Germany.