Report NEP-CBA-2007-01-06This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Alexander Mihailov issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher W. Crowe, 2006. "Goal-Independent Central Banks; Why Politicians Decide to Delegate," IMF Working Papers 06/256, .
- JÃ©rÃ´me Vandenbussche, 2006. "Elements of Optimal Monetary Policy Committee Design," IMF Working Papers 06/277, .
- Bodart, Vincent & De Walque, Gregory & Pierrard, Olivier & Sneessens, Henri R. & Wouters, Raf, 2006. "Nominal Wage Rigidities in a New Keynesian Model with Frictional Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 2528, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bodart, Vincent & Pierrard, Olivier & Sneessens, Henri R., 2006. "Calvo Wages in a Search Unemployment Model," IZA Discussion Papers 2521, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jesus R Gonzalez-Garcia & John Cady, 2006. "The IMFâ€™s Reserves Template and Nominal Exchange Rate Volatility," IMF Working Papers 06/274, .
- Abbas Mirakhor & Iqbal Mehdi Zaidi, 2006. "Rethinking the Governance of the International Monetary Fund," IMF Working Papers 06/273, .
- Celine Rochon & Andrew Feltenstein, 2006. "Can Good Events Lead to Bad Outcomes? Endogenous Banking Crises and Fiscal Policy Responses," IMF Working Papers 06/263, International Monetary Fund.
- Philippe D Karam & Douglas Hostland, 2006. "Specification of a Stochastic Simulation Model for Assessing Debt Sustainability in Emerging Market Economies," IMF Working Papers 06/268, .
- Keiko Honjo & Benjamin L Hunt, 2006. "Stabilizing Inflation in Iceland," IMF Working Papers 06/262, .
- Daniel S Kanda, 2006. "Credit Flows, Fiscal Policy, and the External Deficit of Bosnia and Herzegovina," IMF Working Papers 06/276, International Monetary Fund.
- Martin Petri & Tahsin Saadi-Sedik, 2006. "To Smooth or Not to Smoothâ€”The Impact of Grants and Remittances on the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate in Jordan," IMF Working Papers 06/257, .