Report NEP-CBA-2006-02-26This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- GARRETSEN, Harry & MOONS, Cindy & VAN AARLE, Bas, "undated". "Monetary policy in the Euro-Area: An analysis using a stylized new-Keynesian model," Working Papers 2005032, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Mette Ersbak Bang Nielsen, 2006. "Exchange Rate Targeting in a Small Open Economy," Borradores de Economia 367, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Oleg Korenok & Stanislav Radchenko, 2005. "Expectations Anchoring in Inflation Targeting Regimes," Working Papers 0503, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- MOONS, Cindy & VAN POECK, André, 2005. "Does one size fit all? A Taylor-rule based analysis of monetary policy for current and future EMU members," Working Papers 2005026, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Luis Fernando Melo Velandia & Oscar Reinaldo Becerra Camargo, 2006. "Una aproximación a la dinámica de las tasas de interés de corto plazo en Colombia a través de modelos GARCH multivariados," Borradores de Economia 366, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.