Report NEP-CBA-2005-12-20This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2005-26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raghbendra Jha, 2005. "Inflation Targeting in India: Issues and Prospects," ASARC Working Papers 2005-04, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Jordi Galí & Tommaso Monacelli, 2005. "Optimal monetary and fiscal policy in a currency union," Economics Working Papers 909, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2008.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2005. "Optimal Inflation Stabilization in a Medium-Scale Macroeconomic Model," NBER Working Papers 11854, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yamin Ahmad, 2004. "International Observations of Monetary Policy Periods," Working Papers 05-01, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2007.
- Rasmus Fatum & Barry Scholnick, "undated". "Monetary Policy News and Exchange Rate Responses: Do Only Surprises Matter?," EPRU Working Paper Series 05-14, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Nov 2005.
- Martin Fukac, 2005. "Should Private Expectations Concern Central Bankers?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp277, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Matias Vernengo, 2005. "Money and Inflation: A Taxonomy," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2005_14, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Minford, Patrick & Nowell, Eric & Webb, Bruce, 2005. "Would price-level targeting destabilise the economy?," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2005/12, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Minford, Patrick & Srinivasan, Naveen, 2005. "Opportunistic Monetary Policy: an Alternative Rationalization," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2005/9, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Gabor Vadas & Gergely Kiss, 2005. "The Role of the Housing Market in Monetary Transmission," Macroeconomics 0512010, EconWPA.
- Yamin Ahmad, 2004. "Reconciling the Effects of Monetary Policy Actions on Consumption Within a Heterogeneous Agent Framework," Working Papers 05-02, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2006.
- Olivier Blanchard & Jordi Galí, 2005. "Real wage rigidities and the new Keynesian model," Economics Working Papers 912, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2005.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2005-25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aleksander Berentsen & Gabriele Camera & Christopher Waller, 2005. "Money, Credit and Banking," CESifo Working Paper Series 1617, CESifo Group Munich.
- Paul De Grauwe & Cláudia Costa Storti, 2005. "Is Monetary Policy in the Eurozone less Effective than in the US?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1606, CESifo Group Munich.
- Martin Feldstein, 2005. "Monetary Policy in a Changing International Environment: The Role of Global Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 11856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.