Report NEP-CBA-2005-04-03This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Pierrard, 2005. "Capital Market Frictions, Business Cycle and Monetary Transmission," DNB Working Papers 029, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Francisco Ledesma-Rodríguez & Jorge Pérez-Rodríguez & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, "undated". "An empirical examination of exchange-rate credibility determinants in the EMS," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 04-01, FEDEA.
- Anders Møller Christensen & Heino Bohn Nielsen, 2005. "US Monetary Police 1988-2004: An Empirical Analysis," FRU Working Papers 2005/01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Finance Research Unit.
- Nicholas Apergis & Stephen M. Miller & Alexandros Panethimitakis & Athanassios Vamvakidis, 2005. "Inflation Targeting and Output Growth: Evidence from Aggregate European Data," Working papers 2005-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- William Barnett, 2005. "Monetary Aggregation," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200510, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2005.
- Item repec:cnb:rpnrpn:1/2004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cnb:wpaper:3/2004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore