Report NEP-CBA-2004-11-22This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Sergey E. Pekarski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- V. Anton Muscatelli & Patrizio Tirelli & Carmine Trecroci, 2004. "Fiscal and Monetary Policy Interactions in a New Keynesian Model with Liquidity Constraints," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0402, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Tatiana Kirsonova & Campbell Leith & Simon Wren-Lewis, 2004. "Should the Exchange Rate be in the Monetary Policy Objective Function?," Working Papers 2004_7, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- John Landon-Lane & Hugh Rockoff, 2004. "Monetary Policy and Regional Interest Rates in the United States, 1880-2002," NBER Working Papers 10924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Andrew Filardo, 2004. "Deflation and Monetary Policy in a Historical Perspective: Remembering the Past or Being Condemned to Repeat It?," NBER Working Papers 10833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adam Elbourne & Jakob de Haan & Jakob de Haan, 2004. "Asymmetric Monetary Transmission in EMU: The Robustness of VAR Conclusions and Cecchetti’s Legal Family Theory," CESifo Working Paper Series 1327, CESifo.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Michael Woodford, 2004. "Optimal Monetary and Fiscal Policy in a Liquidity Trap," NBER Working Papers 10840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierpaolo Benigno & Michael Woodford, 2004. "Inflation Stabilization and Welfare: The Case of a Distorted Steady State," NBER Working Papers 10838, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2004. "Optimal Operational Monetary Policy in the Christiano-Eichenbaum-Evans Model of the U.S. Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 10724, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatoshi Ito & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2004. "Two Decades of Japanese Monetary Policy and the Deflation Problem," NBER Working Papers 10878, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Boone & Fanny Mikol & Paul van den Noord, 2004. "Wealth Effects on Money Demand in EMU: Econometric Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 411, OECD Publishing.
- Carsten-Patrick Meier, 2004. "Investigating the Impact of an Appreciation of the Euro in a Small Macroeconometric Model of Germany and the Euro Area," Kiel Working Papers 1204, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Anjan V. Thakor, 2004. "Capital Requirements, Monetary Policy, and Aggregate Bank," Finance 0411027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierpaolo Benigno & Michael Woodford, 2004. "Optimal Stabilization Policy When Wages and Prices are Sticky: The Case of a Distorted Steady State," NBER Working Papers 10839, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatoshi Ito, 2004. "Inflation Targeting and Japan: Why has the Bank of Japan not Adopted Inflation Targeting?," NBER Working Papers 10818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Lucio Sarno & Giorgio Valente, 2004. "Monetary Policy Rules, Asset Prices and Exchange Rates," CDMA Working Paper Series 200403, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Andres Velasco & Roberto Chang, 2004. "Monetary Policy and the Currency Denomination of Debt: A Tale of Two Equilibria," NBER Working Papers 10827, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heino Bohn Nielsen, 2004. "UK Money Demand 1873-2001: A Cointegrated VAR Analysis with Additive Data Corrections," Discussion Papers 04-21, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Cornelis A. Los, 2004. "The Fed’s Consistent Monetary Policy: A Long Term Perspective," Macroeconomics 0411011, University Library of Munich, Germany.