Report NEP-CBA-2002-11-18This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Sergey E. Pekarski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mankiw, N. Gregory & Reis, Ricardo, 2002. "What measure of inflation should a central bank target?," Working Paper Series 170, European Central Bank.
- Detken, Carsten & Henry, Jérôme & Smets, Frank & Dieppe, Alistair & Marin, Carmen, 2002. "Model uncertainty and the equilibrium value of the real effective euro exchange rate," Working Paper Series 160, European Central Bank.
- David Parsley, 2002. "Accounting for Real Exchange Rate Changes in East Asia," International Finance 0211003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Larsson, Anna, 2002. "The Swedish Real Exchange Rate under Different Currency Regimes," Working Paper Series 180, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research, revised 18 Sep 2003.
- Roberto Duncan, 2002. "How Well Does a Monetary Dynamic Equilibrium Model Account for Chilean Data?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 190, Central Bank of Chile.
- Jensen, Henrik & Beetsma, Roel, 2002. "Monetary and fiscal policy interactions in a micro-founded model of a monetary union," Working Paper Series 166, European Central Bank.
- Lúcio Vinhas de Souza & Elisabeth Ledrut, 2002. "Alternative Paths Towards EMU: Lessons from an Expanded Mundell-Fleming Model for the Accession Countries," Kiel Working Papers 1132, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Monnet, Cyril, 2002. "Optimal public money," Working Paper Series 159, European Central Bank.
- Luis Molina Sánchez & Francisco Javier Oyarzun de la Iglesia, 2001. "Integración comercial y monetaria en un contexto Norte-Sur: consideraciones adicionales," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 01-31, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Faust, Jon & Rogers, John H. & Swanson, Eric & Wright, Jonathan H., 2002. "Identifying the effects of monetary policy shocks on exchange rates using high frequency data," Working Paper Series 167, European Central Bank.
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2002. "Monetary Integration in the Southern Cone: Mercosur is Not Like the EU?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 188, Central Bank of Chile.
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2002. "The Euro bloc, the Dollar bloc and the Yen bloc: how much monetary policy independence can exchange rate flexibility buy in an interdependent world?," Working Paper Series 154, European Central Bank.
- Michael T. Belongia & Peter N. Ireland, 2002. "The Own-Price of Money and a New Channel of Monetary Transmission," NBER Working Papers 9341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Parsley Helen Popper, 2002. "Exchange Rate Pegs and Foreign Exchange Exposure in East Asia," International Finance 0211001, University Library of Munich, Germany.