Report NEP-BIG-2021-12-20This is the archive for NEP-BIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Big Data. Tom CoupÃ© issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BIG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lachlan O'Neill & Nandini Anantharama & Wray Buntine & Simon D Angus, 2021. "Quantitative Discourse Analysis at Scale - AI, NLP and the Transformer Revolution," SoDa Laboratories Working Paper Series 2021-12, Monash University, SoDa Laboratories.
- Defina, Ryan, 2021. "Machine Learning Methods: Potential for Deposit Insurance," MPRA Paper 110712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luxuan Yang & Ting Gao & Yubin Lu & Jinqiao Duan & Tao Liu, 2021. "Neural network stochastic differential equation models with applications to financial data forecasting," Papers 2111.13164, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2022.
- Feras A. Batarseh & Munisamy Gopinath & Anderson Monken & Zhengrong Gu, 2021. "Public Policymaking for International Agricultural Trade using Association Rules and Ensemble Machine Learning," Papers 2111.07508, arXiv.org.
- Faizal Hafiz & Jan Broekaert & Davide La Torre & Akshya Swain, 2021. "A Multi-criteria Approach to Evolve Sparse Neural Architectures for Stock Market Forecasting," Papers 2111.08060, arXiv.org.
- Annelore Verhagen, 2021. "Opportunities and drawbacks of using artificial intelligence for training," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 266, OECD Publishing.
- Kamesh Korangi & Christophe Mues & Cristi'an Bravo, 2021. "A transformer-based model for default prediction in mid-cap corporate markets," Papers 2111.09902, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2022.
- Tsang, Andrew, 2021. "Uncovering Heterogeneous Regional Impacts of Chinese Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 110703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward Turner, 2021. "Graph Auto-Encoders for Financial Clustering," Papers 2111.13519, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2021.
- Riccardo D'Adamo, 2021. "Orthogonal Policy Learning Under Ambiguity," Papers 2111.10904, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2022.
- Beltempo, Marc & Bresson, Georges & Lacroix, Guy, 2020. "Using Machine Learning to Predict Nosocomial Infections and Medical Accidents in a NICU," IZA Discussion Papers 13099, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martin Hackmann & Joerg Heining & Roman Klimke & Maria Polyakova & Holger Seibert, 2021. "General Equilibrium Effects of Insurance Expansions: Evidence from Long-Term Care Labor Markets," Upjohn Working Papers 21-357, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Alexandre Georgieff & Raphaela Hyee, 2021. "Artificial intelligence and employment: New cross-country evidence," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 265, OECD Publishing.