Report NEP-BIG-2020-09-21This is the archive for NEP-BIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Big Data. Tom CoupÃ© issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BIG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jian Pei, 2020. "A Survey on Data Pricing: from Economics to Data Science," Papers 2009.04462, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2020.
- Foltas, Alexander, 2020. "Testing investment forecast efficiency with textual data," Working Papers 19, German Research Foundation's Priority Programme 1859 "Experience and Expectation. Historical Foundations of Economic Behaviour", Humboldt University Berlin.
- Stefano Bianchini & Moritz Muller & Pierre Pelletier, 2020. "Deep Learning in Science," Papers 2009.01575, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2020.
- Zhiqiang Ma & Grace Bang & Chong Wang & Xiaomo Liu, 2020. "Towards Earnings Call and Stock Price Movement," Papers 2009.01317, arXiv.org.
- Zhengxin Joseph Ye & Bjorn W. Schuller, 2020. "Capturing dynamics of post-earnings-announcement drift using genetic algorithm-optimised supervised learning," Papers 2009.03094, arXiv.org.
- Shuaiqiang Liu & Lech A. Grzelak & Cornelis W. Oosterlee, 2020. "The Seven-League Scheme: Deep learning for large time step Monte Carlo simulations of stochastic differential equations," Papers 2009.03202, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2021.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Samuel Hurtado & Galo Nuño, 2020. "Financial Frictions and the Wealth Distribution," CESifo Working Paper Series 8482, CESifo.
- Boeing, Geoff, 2020. "Exploring Urban Form Through Openstreetmap Data: A Visual Introduction," SocArXiv rnwgv, Center for Open Science.
- Yang Ning & Sida Peng & Jing Tao, 2020. "Doubly Robust Semiparametric Difference-in-Differences Estimators with High-Dimensional Data," Papers 2009.03151, arXiv.org.
- Kayo MURAKAMI & Hideki SHIMADA & Yoshiaki USHIFUSA & Takanori IDA, 2020. "Heterogeneous Treatment Effects of Nudge and Rebate:Causal Machine Learning in a Field Experiment on Electricity Conservation," Discussion papers e-20-003, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Gries, Thomas & Naudé, Wim, 2020. "Artificial Intelligence, Income Distribution and Economic Growth," GLO Discussion Paper Series 632, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Yan Wang & Xuelei Sherry Ni, 2020. "Improving Investment Suggestions for Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Lending via Integrating Credit Scoring into Profit Scoring," Papers 2009.04536, arXiv.org.
- Eric Benhamou & David Saltiel & Jean-Jacques Ohana & Jamal Atif, 2020. "Detecting and adapting to crisis pattern with context based Deep Reinforcement Learning," Papers 2009.07200, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2020.
- Qiao Zhou & Ningning Liu, 2020. "A Stock Prediction Model Based on DCNN," Papers 2009.03239, arXiv.org.
- Stephanie Assad & Robert Clark & Daniel Ershov & Lei Xu, 2020. "Algorithmic Pricing and Competition: Empirical Evidence from the German Retail Gasoline Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 8521, CESifo.
- Danielle Li & Lindsey R. Raymond & Peter Bergman, 2020. "Hiring as Exploration," NBER Working Papers 27736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pihnastyi, Oleh & Khodusov, Valery, 2020. "Neural model of conveyor type transport system," MPRA Paper 101527, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 May 2020.
- Bonacini, Luca & Gallo, Giovanni & Patriarca, Fabrizio, 2020. "Identifying policy challenges of COVID-19 in hardly reliable data and judging the success of lockdown measures," GLO Discussion Paper Series 534 [pre.], Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Gänßle, Sophia, 2020. "Big data comes to Hollywood: Audiovisuelle Medienmärkte im digitalen Zeitalter," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 144, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Nicholas Economides & Ioannis Lianos, 2020. "Restrictions on Privacy and Exploitation in the Digital Economy: A Market Failure Perspective," Working Papers 20-05, NET Institute.
- A. Fronzetti Colladon & S. Grassi & F. Ravazzolo & F. Violante, 2020. "Forecasting financial markets with semantic network analysis in the COVID-19 crisis," Papers 2009.04975, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2022.
- Chen, Nan-Kuang & Cheng, Han-Liang, 2020. "A Study of Financial Cycles and the Macroeconomy in Taiwan," MPRA Paper 101296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angelo Cozzubo, 2020. "The social costs of crime over trust: An approach with machine learning," 2020 Stata Conference 27, Stata Users Group.
- Andrew Bacher-Hicks & Joshua S. Goodman & Christine Mulhern, 2020. "Inequality in Household Adaptation to Schooling Shocks: Covid-Induced Online Learning Engagement in Real Time," CESifo Working Paper Series 8454, CESifo.