Report NEP-BIG-2020-06-22This is the archive for NEP-BIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Big Data. Tom CoupÃ© issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BIG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xie, Tian & Yu, Jun & Zeng, Tao, 2020. "Econometric Methods and Data Science Techniques: A Review of Two Strands of Literature and an Introduction to Hybrid Methods," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 16-2020, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Munisamy Gopinath & Feras A. Batarseh & Jayson Beckman, 2020. "Machine Learning in Gravity Models: An Application to Agricultural Trade," NBER Working Papers 27151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xin Man & Ernest Chan, 2020. "The best way to select features?," Papers 2005.12483, arXiv.org.
- Giuseppe Bruno & Hiren Jani & Rafael Schmidt & Bruno Tissot, 2020. "Computing platforms for big data analytics and artificial intelligence," IFC Reports 11, Bank for International Settlements.
- Falco J. Bargagli-Dtoffi & Massimo Riccaboni & Armando Rungi, 2020. "Machine Learning for Zombie Hunting. Firms Failures and Financial Constraints," Working Papers 01/2020, IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jun 2020.
- Beatriz Salvador & Cornelis W. Oosterlee & Remco van der Meer, 2020. "Financial option valuation by unsupervised learning with artificial neural networks," Papers 2005.12059, arXiv.org.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Samuel Hurtado & Galo Nuño, 2020. "Financial frictions and the wealth distribution," Working Papers 2013, Banco de España.
- Oguzhan Cepni & Rangan Gupta & Yigit Onay, 2020. "The Role of Investor Sentiment in Forecasting Housing Returns in China: A Machine Learning Approach," Working Papers 202055, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Athey, Susan & Bryan, Kevin & Gans, Joshua S., 2020. "The Allocation of Decision Authority to Human and Artificial Intelligence," Research Papers 3856, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Imanol Perez Arribas & Cristopher Salvi & Lukasz Szpruch, 2020. "Sig-SDEs model for quantitative finance," Papers 2006.00218, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2020.
- Gabriel E. Kreindler & Yuhei Miyauchi, 2019. "Measuring Commuting and Economic Activity inside Cities with Cell Phone Records," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2020-006, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Apr 2020.
- Riccardo Doyle, 2020. "Using Network Interbank Contagion in Bank Default Prediction," Papers 2005.12619, arXiv.org, revised May 2020.
- Grilli, Luca & Santoro, Domenico, 2020. "How Boltzmann Entropy Improves Prediction with LSTM," MPRA Paper 100578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- PALETTA, FRANCISCO CARLOS & da Conceição, Rafael Sena, 2019. "BIG DATA e a Informação Pública na Tomada de Decisão," OSF Preprints 7nxwr, Center for Open Science.
- Muhammad Farooq AHMAD & Oskar KOWALEWSKI, 2020. "Collective bargaining power and corporate cash policy," Working Papers 2020-ACF-06, IESEG School of Management.
- Dickinson, Jeffrey, 2020. "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles: Night-time Lights of the USA," MPRA Paper 100841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calypso Herrera & Florian Krach & Josef Teichmann, 2020. "Neural Jump Ordinary Differential Equations: Consistent Continuous-Time Prediction and Filtering," Papers 2006.04727, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2021.
- Lars Elend & Sebastian A. Tideman & Kerstin Lopatta & Oliver Kramer, 2020. "Earnings Prediction with Deep Learning," Papers 2006.03132, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2020.
- Hollander, Stephan & van Lent, Laurence & Schwedeler, Markus & Tahoun, Ahmed, 2020. "Firm-Level Exposure to Epidemic Diseases: Covid-19, SARS, and H1N1," CEPR Discussion Papers 14573, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emaad Manzoor & George H. Chen & Dokyun Lee & Michael D. Smith, 2020. "Influence via Ethos: On the Persuasive Power of Reputation in Deliberation Online," Papers 2006.00707, arXiv.org.
- Mihalyi, David & Mate, Akos, 2019. "Text-mining IMF country reports - an original dataset," MPRA Paper 100656, University Library of Munich, Germany.