Report NEP-BIG-2018-04-09This is the archive for NEP-BIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Big Data. Tom CoupÃ© issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schintler, Laurie A. & Fischer, Manfred M., 2018. "Big Data and Regional Science: Opportunities, Challenges, and Directions for Future Research," Working Papers in Regional Science 2018/02, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Klaus Gründler & Tommy Krieger, 2018. "Machine Learning Indices, Political Institutions, and Economic Development," CESifo Working Paper Series 6930, CESifo.
- Tzai-Shuen Chen, 2018. "Evaluating Conditional Cash Transfer Policies with Machine Learning Methods," Papers 1803.06401, arXiv.org.
- Peter Martey Addo & Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Hassani, 2018. "Credit Risk Analysis using Machine and Deep learning models," Working Papers 2018:08, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Huber, Martin & Imhof, David, 2018. "Machine Learning with Screens for Detecting Bid-Rigging Cartels," FSES Working Papers 494, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Maximilian Auffhammer, 2018. "Climate Adaptive Response Estimation: Short And Long Run Impacts Of Climate Change On Residential Electricity and Natural Gas Consumption Using Big Data," NBER Working Papers 24397, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Justin Sirignano & Rama Cont, 2018. "Universal features of price formation in financial markets: perspectives from Deep Learning," Papers 1803.06917, arXiv.org.
- Haruya Ishizuka & Tsukasa Ishigaki & Naoya Kobayashi & Daisuke Kudo & Atsuhiro Nakagawa, 2018. "In-hospital Mortality Prediction for Trauma Patients Using Cost-sensitive MedLDA," DSSR Discussion Papers 79, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Shanel Lu & Sharon L. Burton, 2017. "Man vs Robots? Future Challenges and Opportunities within Artificial Intelligence Health Care Education Model," Working papers 005, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Greg Lewis & Vasilis Syrgkanis, 2018. "Adversarial Generalized Method of Moments," Papers 1803.07164, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2018.
- David Manheim & Scott Garrabrant, 2018. "Categorizing Variants of Goodhart's Law," Papers 1803.04585, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2019.