Report NEP-BIG-2018-03-05This is the archive for NEP-BIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Big Data. Tom CoupÃ© issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paolo Brunori & Paul Hufe & Daniel Gerszon Mahler, 2017. "The Roots of Inequality: Estimating Inequality of Opportunity from Regression Trees," Working Papers - Economics wp2017_18.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Paul R. Milgrom & Steven Tadelis, 2018. "How Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Can Impact Market Design," NBER Working Papers 24282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alain Cohn & Tobias Gesche & Michel Maréchal, 2018. "Honesty in the digital age," ECON - Working Papers 280, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Jia, Kai & Kenney, Martin & Mattila, Juri & Seppälä, Timo, 2018. "The Application of Artificial Intelligence at Chinese Digital Platform Giants: Baidu, Alibaba and Tencent," ETLA Reports 81, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Domenico Lombardi, Pierre Siklos, Samantha St. Amand, 2018. "Asset Price Spillovers From Unconventional Monetary Policy: A Global Empirical Perspective," LCERPA Working Papers 0109, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 30 Jan 2018.
- Juergen Bitzer & Erkan Goeren, 2018. "Foreign Aid and Subnational Development: A Grid Cell Analysis," Working Papers V-407-18, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2018.
- Angrick, Stefan & Naoyuki, Yoshino, 2018. "From window guidance to interbank rates : Tracing the transition of monetary policy in Japan and China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Oecd, 2018. "Bridging the rural digital divide," OECD Digital Economy Papers 265, OECD Publishing.
- Rangan Gupta & Christian Pierdzioch & Andrew J. Vivian & Mark E. Wohar, 2018. "The Predictive Value of Inequality Measures for Stock Returns: An Analysis of Long-Span UK Data Using Quantile Random Forests," Working Papers 201809, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Martin Iglesias Caride & Aurelio F. Bariviera & Laura Lanzarini, 2018. "Stock returns forecast: an examination by means of Artificial Neural Networks," Papers 1801.07960, arXiv.org.
- Periklis Gogas & Theofilos Papadimitriou & Dimitrios Karagkiozis, 2018. "The Fama 3 and Fama 5 factor models under a machine learning framework," Working Paper series 18-05, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- MORITA Tamaki & MANAGI Shunsuke, 2018. "Autonomous Vehicles in Japan: Latent demand and social dilemma (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 18004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).