Report NEP-BEC-2020-08-10This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Friedrich, Benjamin & Laun, Lisa & Meghir, Costas & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2019. "Earnings Dynamics and Firm-Level Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 14240, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christian Abele & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Lionel Fontagné, 2020. "One Size Does Not Fit All: TFP in the Aftermath of Financial Crises in Three European Countries," PSE Working Papers halshs-02883685, HAL.
- Flavio Calvino & Daniele Giachini & Mattia Guerini, 2020. "The age distribution of business firms," LEM Papers Series 2020/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Mulier, Klaas & Verschelde, Marijn & Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram, 2020. "Identifying financial constraints," Working Paper Series 2420, European Central Bank.
- Daniel Schäfer & Carl Singleton, 2020. "Nominal Wage Adjustments and the Composition of Pay: New Evidence from Payroll Data," Economics working papers 2020-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Kate Orkin & Eliana Carranza & Robert Garlick & Neil Rankin, 2020. "Job Search and Hiring with Two-sided Limited Information about Workseekers’ Skills," CSAE Working Paper Series 2020-10, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Dean Corbae & Pablo D'Erasmo, 2020. "Reorganization or Liquidation: Bankruptcy Choice and Firm Dynamics," Working Papers 769, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Christian Saborowski & Florian Misch, 2019. "Firm Size, Life Cycle Dynamics and Growth Constraints: Evidence from Mexico," IMF Working Papers 2019/087, International Monetary Fund.
- Besley, T. & Roland, I. & Van Reenen, J., 2019. "The Aggregate Consequences of Default Risk: Evidence from Firm-level Data," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 2061, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Thomas Chemmanur & Jie (Jack) He & Xiao (Shaun) Ren & Tao Shu, 2020. "The Disappearing IPO Puzzle: New Insights from Proprietary U.S. Census Data on Private Firms," Working Papers 20-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Corrado Di Guilmi & Yoshi Fujiwara, 2020. "Does the supply network shape the firm size distribution? The Japanese case," CAMA Working Papers 2020-66, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kampkötter, Patrick & Maier, Patrick, 2020. "The effect of appraisal interviews and target agreements on employee effort - New evidence using representative data," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 136, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Zuzana Brixiová & Thierry Kangoye, 2019. "Networks, start-up capital and women's entrepreneurial performance in Africa: Evidence from Eswatini," SALDRU Working Papers 257, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Kim, Hyung-Tae & Lee, Seungwon & Park, Sung-Jin & Lee, Brandon, 2019. "Audit fees and corporate innovation: Auditors' response to corporate innovation," MPRA Paper 101081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sara Amoroso & Roberto Martino, 2020. "Regulations and technology gap in Europe: the role of firm dynamics," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2020-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Fafaliou, Irene & Giaka, Maria & Konstantios, Dimitrios & Polemis, Michael, 2020. "Firms’ Sustainability Performance and Market Longevity," MPRA Paper 101445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Schymik, 2020. "Human Capitalists and the Global Division of Labor," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2020_141v1, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.