Report NEP-BEC-2020-01-27This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Dosi & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Tania Treibich, 2019. "Debunking the granular origins of aggregate fluctuations: from real business cycles back to Keynes," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1p3k1810c89, Sciences Po.
- Allub, Lian & Gomes, Pedro & Kuehn, Zoë, 2019. "Human Capital and Financial Development: Firm-Level Interactions and Macroeconomic Implications," Research Department working papers 1515, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Tyrowicz, Joanna & Terjesen, Siri & Mazurek, Jakub, 2020. "All on Board? New Evidence on Board Gender Diversity from a Large Panel of Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 12883, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Silviano Esteve-Pérez & Fabio Pieri & Diego Rodriguez, 2020. "One swallow does not make a summer:Episodes and persistence in high-growth," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2020-03, FEDEA.
- Niar, Hikma & Jamali, Hisnol, 2018. "Determinants Of Profitability And Firm Values In The Manufacturing Sector Of Firms In Indonesia," OSF Preprints 9azju, Center for Open Science.
- Liebersohn, Carl & Packard, Heidi, 2019. "The Cyclicality of CEO Turnover," Working Paper Series 2019-32, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Gorga, Érica & Library, Cornell, 2018. "Changing the Paradigm of Stock Ownership from Concentrated Towards Dispersed Ownership? Evidence from Brazil and Consequences for Emerging Countries," LawArXiv h7zw2, Center for Open Science.
- Nikolaj Kirkeby Niebuhr, 2020. "Managerial Overconfidence and Self-Reported Success," Economics Working Papers 2020-01, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Muendler, Marc-Andreas & Rauch, James E, 2018. "Do employee spinoffs learn markets from their parents? Evidence from international trade," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt48x4h573, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Niklas Stoehr & Fabian Braesemann & Michael Frommelt & Shi Zhou, 2019. "Mining the Automotive Industry: A Network Analysis of Corporate Positioning and Technological Trends," Papers 1912.10097, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2020.
- Ulrich Schetter & Oriol Tejada, 2019. "On Globalization and the Concentration of Talent," CID Working Papers 121a, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Amodio, Francesco & Martinez-Carrasco, Miguel A., 2019. "Inputs, Incentives, and Self-Selection at the Workplace," IZA Discussion Papers 12840, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Malikov, Emir & Zhao, Shunan & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2020. "Estimation of Firm-Level Productivity in the Presence of Exports: Evidence from China's Manufacturing," MPRA Paper 98077, University Library of Munich, Germany.