Report NEP-BEC-2018-12-03This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Usarat Thirathon & Suneerat Wuttichindanon, 2018. "Government Ownership, Firm Performance and Corporate Philanthropy in Thai Listed Firms," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7310271, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Anderson, Gareth & Bahaj, Saleem & Chavaz, Matthieu & Foulis, Angus & Pinter, Gabor, 2018. "Lending relationships and the collateral channel," Bank of England working papers 768, Bank of England.
- Uchenna Efobi & Tanankem Belmondo & Emmanuel Orkoh & Scholastica Ngozi Atata & Opeyemi Akinyemi & Ibukun Beecroft, 2018. "Environmental Pollution Policy of Small Businesses in Nigeria and Ghana: Extent and Impact," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 18/050, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Lehmann, Erik, 2018. "Corporate governance," UO Working Papers 01-18, University of Augsburg, Chair of Management and Organization.
- Dana Kassem, 2018. "Platform Competition: Who Benefits from Multihoming?," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_052_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2018. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Tax Avoidance," CESifo Working Paper Series 7297, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lapointe, Simon & Perroni, Carlo & Scharf, Kimberley & Tukiainen, Janne, 2018. "Does market size matter for charities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 90444, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anastasiya SHAMSHUR & Laurent WEILL, 2018. "Does Bank Efficiency Influence the Cost of Credit?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2018-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Miklós Koren & Márton Csillag, 2017. "Machines and Machinists: Importing Skill-Biased Technology," CEU Working Papers 2017_1, Department of Economics, Central European University.
- SHAHID HUSSAIN & nabeel safdar, 2018. "Ownership structure of family business groups of Pakistan," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 7108626, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.