Report NEP-BEC-2018-10-29This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolò Gnocato & Concetta Rondinelli, 2018. "Granular sources of the Italian business cycle," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1190, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Richard L. Carson, 2018. "Product Differentiation and Demand Elasticity," Carleton Economic Papers 18-12, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Mónica Correa-López & Beatriz de Blas, 2018. "Faraway, so close! technology diffusion and firm heterogeneity in the medium term cycle of advanced economies (Updated May 2019)," Working Papers 1835, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage, revised May 2019.
- Yu Shi, 2018. "Sectoral Booms and Misallocation of Managerial Talent: Evidence from the Chinese Real Estate Boom," IMF Working Papers 18/221, International Monetary Fund.
- Marie-Ange Veganzones-Varoudakis & Hoang Thanh Mai Nguyen, 2018. "Investment climate, outward orientation and manufacturing firm productivity: New empirical evidence," Post-Print halshs-01618733, HAL.
- Emannuel Dhyne & Joep Konings & Joep Konings & Stijn Vanormelingen,, 2018. "IT and productivity: A firm level analysis," Working Paper Research 346, National Bank of Belgium.
- Konstantinos Charistos, 2018. "On the allocation of evidence among cartelists under a leniency program," Discussion Paper Series 2018_11, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Oct 2018.
- Giovanni Dosi & Dario Guarascio & Andrea Ricci & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2018. "Neodualism in the Italian business firms: training, organizational capabilities and productivity distributions," LEM Papers Series 2018/34, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Lorenzo, Menna & Patrizio, Tirelli, 2018. "Risk Premiums, Nominal Rigidities and Limited Asset Market Participation," Working Papers 388, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 25 Oct 2018.
- He, Xi, 2018. "Bigger Farms and Bigger Food Firms-The Agricultural Origin of Industrial Concentration in the Food Sector," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274206, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.