Report NEP-BEC-2018-04-09This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drusilla Brown & Rajeev Dehejia & Raymond Robertson, 2018. "The Impact of Better Work: Firm Performance in Vietnam, Indonesia and Jordan," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0823, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Sara Moreira & Munseob Lee & David Argente, 2017. "Innovation and Product Reallocation in the Great Recession," 2017 Meeting Papers 1614, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Patricia Laurens & Christian Le Bas & Antoine Schoen, 2018. "Worldwide IP coverage of patented inventions in large pharma firms: to what extent do the internationalisation of R&D and firm strategy matter?," Post-Print hal-01725229, HAL.
- Hollenstein, Heinz, 2018. "Innovation strategies of firms: Identification, dynamics and intra-industry heterogeneity," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-24, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Venky Venkateswaran & Joel David, 2017. "Capital Misallocation: Frictions or Distortions?," 2017 Meeting Papers 1636, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sterling Huang & Gilles Hilary, 2018. "Zombie Board: Board Tenure and Firm Performance," Working Papers hal-01736889, HAL.
- Gisele De Campos Ribeiro & Carole Donada & Caroline Mothe & Gwenaëlle Nogatchewsky, 2018. "The Respective Effects of Virtues and Inter-Organizational Management Control Systems on Relationship Quality and Performance: Virtues Win," Post-Print hal-01700970, HAL.
- Carballo, Jerónimo & Schaur, Georg & Volpe Martincus, Christian, 2016. "Posts as Trade Facilitators," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7681, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ornella Wanda Maietta & Fernanda Mazzotta, 2018. "Firm Survival and Innovation: Knowledge Context Matters!," CSEF Working Papers 496, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Paul Bingley & Lorenzo Cappellari, 2018. "Workers, Firms and Life-Cycle Wage Dynamics," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def067, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).